I guess I didn't put the question the right way...

My actual problem is not in the behaviours, but with the objects to pisk them(exp :
layer, link, image). I was using LINK
object, but I couldn't combine the "#" address with the php.
My question is : whitch other objects can handle mouse actions, since layer and image
objects can't and which are the
most commonly used ones ?
Or : Is there a way to avoid giving the url in the <a href="URL"> tag and make the
link lead nowhere (stays on the same
page)?

8/20/02 4:29:30 AM, "Stephen Caudill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Nikola Weber wrote:
><snip>
>The thing I am interested in is : Is there a more elegant way to pick the mouse
>events than this (<a href="#" onClick=
... >?