>>I'm about ready to quit even though I just joined yesterday<<

Oh my!  Please don't let something a small as one extra email in your
inbox drive you away from this list.  If you stick around you'll find
the goings on here to be extreemly valuable.  I dare say that having the
knowledge base of everyone on this list in my back pocket has both saved
my job and help get me promotions.

Casey