Hi,

  In the font tag, specify the size of the font as 12px, or 15px and check
out the size u need.

  ex: <font size = 12px>This text will be displayed in 12 pixels
size</font>

HTH,

Vinay.

Hi,

I've had permission to use an article on my website, so I saved the page,
opened it in NoteTab, striped the html to give me the plain text. That way
I didn't have to type it, and I was sure not to make any illegal changes by
mistake.

I pasted the text into my web page template. The text includes some DOS
commands, so I've used the PRE tag to display them.

They display as really tiny - too small to read. I added a font tag, with
SIZE=+1, and now they are huge. How do I get a happy medium? I tried BIG
instead of FONT, but my html checker doesn't like that.

Thanks,

Dianne Reuby<><
http://firstwebbuilder.co.uk
http://freesitebuilder.co.uk