thanks for checking, Linda.    I think this isn't my day - maybe week - even
longer...

Joseph

----- Original Message -----
From: Linda Cole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 1:02 AM
Subject: [wdvltalk] Re: Help - let me in! , good - and bad

Hi Joseph,

Unfortunately, our archives only go back to 6/28 so if you do a search on a
date before that it takes you to 7/8. (Scroll down for 6/28).   As for a
search on sound, you would think that when you check the "entire message"
radio button, it would indeed search the entire message.  Apparently, it
doesn't.  I did a search on sound, checking "body" and had several threads
returned while a search with 'entire message' only returned the current
thread.  Go figure.

Linda

At 11:22 AM 9/8/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Linda,
>
>Thank you.   Yes, I have got recognised and can access the archives.
Alas!