From: David Precious <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 10:09 AM
Subject: [wdvltalk] Re: [OT] .dsk files

I would guess that the .dsk files would be the ones which contain most of
the
data (probably was originally one .dsk file per floppy disc?) and there
should be a setup program which would extract them and install the program?
If not, maybe the program needs to run under an Emulator which would read
the
.dsk files and treat them as though they're the original discs.  Is it a PC
(DOS/Win) program, or something from an older type of system?

What's the name of the program?

According to http://filext.com/d.htm:

.DSK  Borland C++ or Turbo Pascal Project Desktop File
        Novell Driver File
        Lotus Notes Design Elements
        SHARP MZ-series Emulator File
        WinImage Disk Image File (http://www.winimage.com/)

Possibly helpful links (good ole Google!):

http://www.computing.net/windows31/wwwboard/forum/8744.html
http://www.ipblythe.com/fug10.htm#faq5

HTH!

Dave P