From: Dianne Reuby [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2002 9:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wdvltalk] Re: Stupid XP Home

Hi,

Could you clarify this for me?
>Well it appears that XP home will not connect to a domain, it is for
>workgroups only.

Are there different versions (or settings) of XP home - for stand-alone
PC's and for workstations (networked PC's)?

My husband has recently had his stand-alone PC upgraded, and also had XP
home installed. Now it will only go online with Win98. Under XP it dials,
connects, and locks up completely. Having followed James Jarvis's posts,
I'm wondering if there's a simple explanation for our problem.

Thanks,

Dianne Reuby

____ * The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM * ____

You are currently subscribed to wdvltalk as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To
unsubscribe send a blank email to %%email.unsub%%