Our host offers Deepmetrix livestats xsp. I don't know if anyone else
uses this but I'm hoping someone can advise. Our site is data base
driven (www.odihpn.org) and is basically a news type site. I need to
find out who is looking at which stories (right now these don't show up
in the states because they are delivered as an asp file) and who is
downloading the pdf's related to the story.

Livestats offers hits by file type, where I can see how many hits I've
had for a pdf but it doesn't seem to have a way to break it down into
individual file names. Am I missing something? Is there anyway to do
this using the stats program or should I look into an alternative?

Thanks
Siobhan