Hi everyone,
I've put up a printable version of a birthday invitation for a kids site.
The invitations are saved as PDFs - I was just wondering if someone could
check to see if the fonts I've used are coming out correctly on other
machines. If you have the time could you have a look & let me know if the
invites look ok on your machine please? http://www.kidzklub.ie/bi.htm click
on the invitation graphics & then the PDFs will open. The heading (Kidzklub)
on the invite is supposed tp be in Matisse ITC & there are 3 other fonts
used - if it all just shows up in Arial or something similar then I know I
have a problem. Thanks for your time. oh - the file sizes of the PDFs is
kinda big (275- 300Kb) - couldn't seem to reduce it in Illustrator.

Thanks
Jac.

To Join wdvltalk, Send An Email To: mailto:wdvltalk-join@;lists.wdvl.com