I have an application that requires me to convert data from an (old DOS) Q&A
format into Access.  I'm manually converting all the DTF files into DBFs,
then trying to programmatically convert them into mdbs.  The problem I'm
having is that I have both Access 97 and Access 2000 on my machine (even
Access 2.0!).  I'm trying to convert the dbfs into tables in an Access 97
mdb, but I think it's trying to use Access 2000.  How do I stop it?  I'm
getting an "You can't import objects into a database created in an earlier
version of Microsoft Access" error.

This is what I'm doing:
Set aa = New Access.Application
aa.OpenCurrentDatabase cPath$ & "\Template.mdb", False
aa.DoCmd.TransferDatabase acImport, "dBase III", cPath$ & "\Template",
acTable, iPath & "\aly-mmbr", "aly-mmbr"
aa.CloseCurrentDatabase
Set aa = Nothing

where Template is the mdb I want to import the table into and aly-mmbr is
the dbf I want to import from (creating a table called aly-mmbr in
Template).

Diane

To Join wdvltalk, Send An Email To: mailto:wdvltalk-join@;lists.wdvl.com