> From: "Lynne Marsh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:14:32 +1100
> Subject: Spyware or Trojan either way it's an invasion of privacy

"You Win the Loss of Your Privacy. Software at iWon Web Site Tracks Users Even After Removal... The iWon removal instructions left the spyware on our computer. That means aornum is a Trojan horse, or malicious hidden program, and not just spyware."

This apparently also applies to other iWon areas that were purchased from Excite.com. Including their instant messenger and chat downloads.

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/scitech/TechTV/techtv_iwonspyware021023.html

To Join wdvltalk, Send An Email To: mailto:wdvltalk-join@;lists.wdvl.com Send Your Posts To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]