I am struggling (and losing on points) to set up a payments system for an
ebook (funny poetry).   This is through paypal and an essential part of
this, I think, is the Instant Pyament Notification service.   Does anyone
have knowledge or experience of this?

If they can point me to something that will lead me gently by the hand on
the subject I would be grateful;  at the moment I feel addled.   The sales
page might give an idea of where I am going on this (the sales links go to
an old redirect page at the moment).
http://www.smilepoetryweekly.com/A-new-sales-page.html

Joseph Harris
http://www.smilepoetryweekly.com