Looks sharp in Netscape 7 Windows 98, 1024x768. Only thing is I'd like the type to be a couple points/pixels larger for the address and email. I don't think you want people with poor eyesight having to work hard to read it, and it's not something that can be text zoomed, so even more important, IMHO. Otherwise, nice.

Ali

Ross Clutterbuck wrote:

Hi all...

Any chance of a quick page check?

http://www.themmen.co.uk/newsite/

The links don't go anywhere yet, nor have I considered non-compliant
browsers at this point. So, all those of you using v5+ browsers tell me what
you think, errors and stuff.

Cheers

MOU

To Join wdvltalk, Send An Email To: mailto:wdvltalk-join@;lists.wdvl.com Send Your Posts To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]