From: Roy, Siddarth S
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 3:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wdvltalk] RE: Searching The clients system in asp

I am applying this things on the intranet this application has already been made in
visual basic so i was asked if i could implement this solution(asp) of  visual basic
where the client reads the file form the hard drive and selects a type of file shows
it in the next app they would like to have bcos they wouldnt have disturbution issues
and one client does it all
well the users like things to be done automatically they are not that techinical

thx
sid