From: Ingentus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 2:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wdvltalk] Uploading image to a database

Hiya everyone....
Can someone point me in the right direction please - how do I enable a user
to upload an image from their machine to a database on a server through an
ASP page?

ASP Upload by any chance? I've been looking at that & I know the Host
supports it but the examples I've seen so far are only uploading to another
page not to a DB - any good tuts on this?

ohhh what fun!! :o) not

Cheers

all my best
jac.