Sherry:
><Sherry slinks forward with her answer>
>Um, the infamous NN4.7X...
><slinks back into the shadows of Cyberspace>

Linda, to Sherry:
come on back out of hiding. :)   Your NS4.7 has pointed out a
probable=20
problem with our table markup.  While we try to fix it, you can view
the=20 forum using IE. :)

Tim, to Sherry:
Sherry, I always test my stuff in NS4.7.  It's much less forgiving than
IE and has the JavaScript console to boot, where you can ferret out JS
errors.  Tables (if you use them) must be just right for NS to render
properly; it's a good way to check your coding.

Tim, to Linda:
Found these on a quick look through the home page of
http://forums.webdeveloper.com/:

1. It won't render in NS because the main table is never closed.  You
need these:
    somewhere near the end of the page.

2. At the end of the BOB/ad insertion there's a transposed </TR></TD>.

3. FWIW, the JavaScript is indented really strangely, too.

That'll help get you started, anyway.  :-)

Tim
Tim Furry
Web Developer
Foulston Siefkin LLP