Here's a couple of useful links I ran across today that may
help some of you. If you've been considering any of the
"Make Money" offers being sent out, you may want to look
here first to see if it is listed. It just *might* save you
'a buck or two'. :)

http://www.worldwidescam.com

Being web designers, we always come up with a need to convert
files from one format to another. The list of conversion
programs here is simply 'mind-boggling'!

http://hem.spray.se/joakim.slettengren/

Enjoy,
Tom