Hi Maverick

On 6 Dec 2002 11:10:09  (my local time 06:40:09), Maverick wrote:

M> Hi everyone,

M> I made a mistake (grin) but i am in a fix. I deleted files on  my comp. I am
M> using win 2000. I used shift key, so the files are not in recycle bin.

M> How to retrieve them.

One way to go is with Ontracks 'EasyRecovery'...
It ain't cheap, but if it are important files, it will be worth the
money...
I've used it a few times & it always did what it had to do (a little
note: it takes quite a long time 'cause it has to scan your entire
hard-drive)

--
 Der Immer Jodelende Schweizer In Lederhosen
 Roel                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Zum Antworten bitte Lederhosen entfernen

Reality is for people that can't handle Star Trek.