Adam wrote:
I'm not trying to get anything in the browser window, I'm just trying to
get
the asp to create a file and write one line to it, that's it. Once it
does
that I'll go on from there. I did originally had a small amount of HTML
on
the page just to confirm that the page had completed, but that didn't
make
any difference, just sat there as if the page was loading, no errors, no
page, no file.

No idea why this won't work.  Any suggestions?

Tim:
Citing the obvious (which you've no doubt checked already) does the ASP
have permissions to write to the folder you're sending it to?  I've run
into this problem when using FSO to delete old files.

Tim
Tim Furry
Web Developer
Foulston Siefkin LLP