-----Original Message-----
From: Howard Cheng [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

 > Are you aware that your stylesheet has the following definition:
 >
 > width:524px; w\idth:478px;

Hi Howard,

Yes, that definition is intentional. The slash allows me to redefine the
width for browsers that follow the standardized box model. The DIV has 40px
of padding and 6px of border. 524-40-6=478.

 > ...Also, your content_top.gif image
 > is 534px wide,
 > 10px more than your content div, which is probably why they
 > don't line up.

The content_top.gif is wider because if also has some of the background
color on each side. (should have made the background transparent but I was
lazy.)

Thanks for looking. Apparently this will not be easy.

Perry Gerenday
www.klugelab.com
www.webinitiative.net