From: Casey Crookston [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 10:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wdvltalk] Spliting Adoms, or in our case variables

Okay, I know this stuff is possible in ASP, but I've never nailed down
how it's done.  On our Intranet I'm able to glean the name of the user
with "current_user = Request.ServerVariables("LOGON_USER")"

But the result looks like this: casey.crookston

Question: How would I split this into two variables, fname and lname.
And, is it possible to convert "casey" into "Casey" and "crookston" into
"Crookston"?

TIA,

Casey

____ * The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM * ____