Hello Everybody,

  How do I restart 'named' on a mandrake 7.2 system to which I have
  root-access through ssh?

  Rebooting the machine is not an option.

  Can somebody give me the appropriate command, so I can put it in a
  cron job?

  and before someone says rtm, there are no man pages for named on
  that server, and I can't seem to find it on the internet :-)

  Thanks already!

--
 Der Immer Jodelende Schweizer In Lederhosen
 Roel                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Zum Antworten bitte Lederhosen entfernen

In the beginning was the word.  But by the time the second word  was
added to it, there was trouble. For with it came syntax...