<Open my soapbox, and stands upon it!>
Oh my goodness! That's awful! They couldn't even get the poor guys name &
address to line up properly in the box provided! I'm viewing on a monitor
set at 1024-768. So there is definitely no reason for the misaligned text
in that area. The color choices suck! Who would want to go to see a
dentist that uses "blood" red coloring? I wouldn't! Then the photo took
30 sec's to download on my 56k modem. Tooooo long!

Are you sure Verisign designed this? I see the site is hosted by Verizon!
What is a cell phone company doing web site hosting? I looked at the
source code in hopes of finding a meta tag author=....  is. But no luck.
In fact, there are NO META TAGS in the source code. How are the search
engines supposed to index this dentists website? There is plenty of CSS
though. In fact I thing there is more CSS in the source code than they
are actual words on the web page! LOL

Awful! Just awful....

<Now I'll close up my soapbox, and shuffle back into my quiet corner of
cyberdom!>

Blessings,
Mary Rusinko - Omaha, NE, USA