It's been interesting reading everyone else's bio's...... I'll do a quick
one of me:

Never touched computers till university days where I did assignments on
those little screened Mac's. Did a BSc at the ANU (Australia), finished and
joined the public sector for a few years - Amanda I also did some
astrophysics, as well as lots of maths and physics and stats.

Got bored of doing statistical/economic analysis and left (in late 97) to do
some self-study for about 6-8 months (taught myself various desktop
pubishing  and design packages - I was very diligent and motivated at that
time).  Worked as a typesetter and graphic designer for a while, then got
into web design (which I thought of as absolutely amazing)  after a friend
suggested I should try it, as it was so HUGE in America at the time, after I
came back from a boliday in America (early 99).

I have been doing it ever since - I use Photoshop to design the pages and
put it all together in Dreamweaver (use HomeSite to refine the code
sometimes).

I want to rule the world, no just kidding.......

Jacquie