Belay my last post. BJ was right...$_POST is an associative array, so it won't be indexed by numbers.

John Nichel wrote:
for ( $ = 0; $_POST[$i]; $i++ ) {
    echo ( $_POST[$i] . "<br>\n" );
}

Ben Joyce wrote:

hi Bj.

Yeah, I figured it out using that a minute or so ago... but I'm sure there
should be another way of doing it by enumerating the array like this:

for($i=0;$i < count($_POST); $i++)
{
print $_POST[$i];
}