>> http://www.textaid.co.uk
>
>"The page cannot be displayed"
>

>> Has anyone by any chance got an example of a page which looks for
>> resolution size?
>
>resolution size is not the answer, people do not necessarily have their
>browsers maximized
>
>have you seen the Liquid Design article at evolt?
>
>http://evolt.org/article/Liquid_Design_for_the_Web/20/15177/index.html
>

>rudy

Strange. It's displaying here, & my colleague in Liverpool can see it...&
the other sites I've got on the same server are ok...I wonder what's going
on.

The article's really good - thanks... it's definitely stopped me in my
tracks as far as leaping ahead with layers goes. It looks like part of the
answer's to stick to % width on tables...

Franni