Jon,

How do you generate the image at tme moment? is it a database? If so, how
about using an "UPDATE" statement and having an edit button next to each
one.  I know its not strictly drag and drop, but at least you won't have to
cancel it...

IFAIK, you would have to embed an ActiveX control (if they're still around?
my knowledge of M$ products is hazy these days...) or a Java app to do Drag
n drop sucessfully...

HTH,

Matt