http://new.lahomerentals.com/

The bottom bar above the copyright statement at the bottom of the page doesn't seem to load in Mozilla, but if you shrink your window and then restore it, the bar appears. Weird. Any ideas why?

I've tried taking out the VSPACE attribute, removing the DOCTYPE declaration, and it's still happening. I wonder what the deal is.

Howard Cheng
http://www.howcheng.com/
howcheng at ix dot netcom dot com
AIM: bennyphoebe