Thanks KoaFar. I'd forgotten about the N4 resize bug.

At 04:33 PM 1/9/2003 -0800, you wrote:
Just post result of my visits to the page: (1280x1024)

IE5.5 : saw everything fine (including last div), resize still OK
NN6.2: saw everything fine, resize still OK
NN4.7: saw everything fine at first glance, then resize to mess up whole page!

KoaFar
Howard Cheng
http://www.howcheng.com/
howcheng at ix dot netcom dot com