Mark,
Thanks, I haven't had a chance to go over it all, but
I'm going to try your example.

Jan
============
Mark Groen wrote:
On January 23, 2003 at 2:11, Jan Major wrote:

Mark,
Thanks so much for putting:

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/cascade.html#at-import

in your email response, I'm going to read that page
to understand how it might help my page in NN 4.78.
Just re-read it myself, it's kind of verbose. In a nutshell, NN4.x doesn't recognize the @import command, so your style sheet for everything but NN would be reference to an external stylesheet something like this:

<STYLE TYPE="text/css" MEDIA="screen, projection">
<!--
@import url(http://www.htmlhelp.com/style.css);
@import url(/stylesheets/punk.css);
-->