sherry young [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] declared:

Win 2K, NN 4.7.

You may have bypassed my browser so, for what it's worth. I get a white
screen

with three buttons and one broken image link, with a definition of
initiative

below the About button. None of the buttons do anything. If I went there, I

would assume the site doesn't work or isn't finished.

[Perry]

Sherry, there was no slight intended towards you. I did leave a message, but
alas, you need to have JavaScript turned on to get it. I can understand your
favor for NN4.7, it used to be my favorite browser too, until I started
trying to design  web sites of my own. Then I discovered how difficult it
was to do a good job and make NN4x happy. That browser has a way of tripling
design time, which is why I don't support it if I don't have too.

It looks *lots* different on Opera! I do like the colours, very polished and

professional looking. Congratulations on having the only nice use of frames

I've ever seen (if, indeed, that is frames I'm looking at in that nicely
framed

box). The buttons disappear when I roll over and I find that disconcerting
and

distracting.

[Perry]

I'm glad you like my site when it appears as I intended. Thanks for the
compliment. Yes, the text portion of the site is in an IFrame (an internal
frame that can be placed anywhere on the page). IFrames are not part of the
current W3C standards but they are supported by many of the current popular
browsers. For me, an IFrame's biggest asset is the ability to introduce new
content into the parent page without refreshing the whole page. There
definitely not the answer for all sites but I think they have their place in
web design.

Nicely done, Perry.

[Perry]

Thanks.