Oh Lord Maverick, I was afraid that was your intention.

Puh-leeze(!) make sure you do NOT ever, ever send me a piece of HTML
spam as you're describing. I don't care if you're giving away gold
ingots, just don't ever clog up my mailbox with that stuff.

If you *must* send spam, put a link to a web page in the text. If I'm
interested, you've made it extremely easy for me to see what you want me
to see. If I'm not, you've annoyed me beyond belief and I'll report you
to your ISP or to Yahoo.

Thank you.
Sherry from NH