I have a question related to Maverick's dilemma: If you are writing tables for
NN 4.7X, is it better to do this logo/header sort of insert via CSS or SSI? I
won't be using ASP.

I'm working my way up to actually *doing* something here. I'm sure you'll all
faint if I ever actually make a move.

Thank you for any incoming input.
Sherry from NH