> Working late, rudy? Or is it early in your neighbourhood?
> Sherry from New Hampshire (11:30 EST)

hi sherry

i don't "work late" if you mean in an office somewhere

i'm currently, um, between jobs

  ( aside:  hire me!  hire me!  )

i have cable internet at home, so do my mail any old time i want

like, right now it's just about midnight here (eastern standard time,
canada) and that means it's time for some shuteye

i'll probably do my mail again in about six hours when i get up

;o)