From: Jan Major
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 9:31 PM
Subject: [wdvltalk] SCR: http://www.outrageousevents.net/videoclips.html

Hi group,
I'm having a very bad nightmare with IE 6.0. The page is to have a
visitor view 5 video clips of the products my client sells.

First of all, none of it works in Opera!  No surprise to me.

NN 7.0 runs every movie with no problem, as long as I wait until the
page is completely loaded.  All movies play.

IE - This is very, very weird.  The first and last videos, Batman and
T-Rex, will not run in IE 6.0, no matter what I do.  I have checked,
rechecked, modified, changed order, etc. and I can't get those 2
videos to play.  In the hope (yes, I'm hoping my code is wrong) that I
maybe my code is messed up, or there might be something that I cannot
see, I'm asking for help from the list to please view the videoclips
page. Each movie is called by an open window script, and each movie
object is in its own html page. I have the individual html page and
it's movie in the same directory so as to not confuse the browsers.

the main page is: http://www.outrageousevents.net/index.html, then
from there you can go to videoclips, or use the complete url in the
subject area.

Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Jan
--