-----Original Message-----
From: Furry, Tim

I'm also getting wildly varying reports about the .NET adoption rate.  A
local training shop says that outside of two local firms that have
international interests, the .NET adoption rate is very slow here (central
U.S.).  In fact they only get a trickle of developers for their .NET
classes.  To listen to the MS hype I'd think everyone except me is already
well-studied in .NET and successfully using it to deploy galaxy-wide killer
app solutions.