I am passing form values to a "preview" page so that the person can
preview the result, then choose to submit (which takes you to the
processing page) or edit (which takes you back).  So on the "preview
page" I have code such as
dim strDearName = Request.Form("txtDearName")

Now I am having problems passing the values on to the final page once
the person approves and hits "Submit".  Do I need to just add hidden
fields down in the new <form></form> that has the values from above?  Or
is there an easier way.  I'm coding this in ASP.

Hope this isn't too confusing.  Thanks in advance for any assistance!!

Todd