Hi Friends,

I'm teaching myself to use Flash MX in a hurry, and coming along pretty
well. I've been able to figure out most of what I need, but am stumped on
one issue... hoping someone might be able to help.

One element is a paint brush gif, that travels a motion guide and unmasks
some text. A separate element in the movie is more text that swaps between
two strings, timed with a glow.  I want the text swapping and music to loop
continuously, so I have the movie looping. However, when the paint brush
"reveals" the text, I want that element *not* to loop. Just once, and done.

Any ideas or tricks???

Many thanks,

Dave

Dave Sebaste