Wow, I'm actually asking a question. On topic, even.

I'm working on the district website, after a prolonged rest period. One
nagging question I'd love an answer to is: Why don't my alt tags all show up
on the page? If/when you go to the index page:
<http://www.merrimackccd.org>
the alt tags for the rectangular buttons at the top, labeled "town officials"
and "professionals" (and probably several other tags but I'm not quick enough
to catch them before they load) do not appear, despite the fact they certainly
have been tapped into my DW and seem to appear in the HTML.

I did notice, when I ducked under the hood this morning (cursing myself as I
did so for taking that prolonged rest) that the "educator" image is called
"Image191" on Line 108. I don't know if that's a JS thing or not, but it does
not look consistent with the rest of the code and consistency is, I've
decided, my dearest friend in web development.

I thank anyone who cares to take a look and shed some light on this matter.
I'll never pass Bobby (Bobbie?), for one thing, until I get the alt tags to
actually show up.

Sherry from New Hampshire