Cheryl D. Wise wrote:
<<<
Only thing I can suggest is go to evolt.org and get NN 4.08. If it works in
that browser then it should work in just about anything.

Disabling javascript and css in NN 4.8 the page still loads but you lose
the
top navigation bar.

Cheryl, the site even works in NN 3.0 :-)
And with JS disabled, I lose the bottom nav bar, too. But at least now the
users get a message that there is supposed to be a nav bar there...

I am really hoping somebody will be able to point me in the right
direction. I am all out of ideas, and the gentleman in question is very
persistant :-(

Olya