Jan,

Dotty ditty is, as you say, just a key phrase.   But this

... with my family friendly funny poetry and poems; not to mention the
 limerick and dotty ditty. Links to poetry on the left, as ...

and this

... My Suspension Needs Attention. Leading the Blind. A To-Do About The Loo.
> Loch Ness Monster 2001. Sam the Salmon. Dotty Ditty 29. Dotty Ditty 41

are direct lifts from my site.   The first is in my introductory piece and
the second is the listing (all links) on all pages (SSI).

There is no other way this could be produced except by copying from my site.
The links are poem titles and, while one or two may be titles also used by
others, all together and in that order are unique to me.

My fear is it may be a trial to see if it gets noticed so that other forms
of theft may be tried.    Frankly I am finding it very strange indeed.

Joseph

PS.   Ah  - I get it.    Look at this Google for assamrifles

rau dog show
rau dog show ...
www.assamrifles.org/ - Similar pages

mother day craft idea for child
mother day craft idea for child ...
www.assamrifles.org/michael-the-archangel.htm - Similar pages
[ More results from www.assamrifles.org ]

They are stealing from all over the place to set up  a search engine,
possibly for pay per click or something similar.

And look at this

Google can show you the following information for this URL:

Find web pages that are similar to floridafishingonline.com
Find web pages that link to floridafishingonline.com
Find web pages that contain the term "floridafishingonline.com"

No 1 for th third option

64 the simpson arcade game
64 the simpson arcade game ...
reservations information, testimonials and...
Category: Regional > North America > ... > Recreation and Sports > Fishing
www.floridafishingonline.com/ - Similar pages

I think next week I will send notes to as many ripped off by this as I can,
particularly those who appear on these SE pages  (EBay is one!!)

From: Jan Major <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>