Hi All,

Another posting in desperation.

Does anyone by chance have the Epson Plot! CD that was bundled with the
Colour Stylus 1520 printer. It is used to print hpgl plots and after 2
years I now need to use it and can't find the disc.

If anyone does have it I can arrange access to my ftp for uploading.

And yes, before someone suggests it, I have contacted Epson support but
they can no longer supply it. Typical.

Hoping someone can help

regards

Melanie