Hi Dave,

> There isn't a way to change an image on a page being displayed
> in a browser without reloading the whole page, is there?

Yes, there is - it's how rollover images work, for example. The file for the
image can be read and set via the .src attribute, something like this:

  document.imageName.src = '/path/to/new/image.gif';

However, as I'm absolutely useless at Javascript, you should hang on for a
guru to point out the numerous errors I've no doubt made in that line :-)

Cheers
Jon