Janet,

I wish I could answer your question, but I wanted to add
that I am VERY interested in any answers you may receive.

I also have a client with multiple projects and campaigns
where we need to extract client data into one central "do
eveything" database. We are thinking of using Postmaster
which is basically a mail server program with some
autoresponder features, database, etc.

Have you (or anyone else) heard anything about Postmaster
at all?  Does anyone know any of the pitfalls with this
program?  Would FileMaker Pro be another soluiton similar
to Postmaster?

Thanks in advance for any response.

Jenni

> Subject: Anyone using FileMaker Pro for databases?
> From: Janet Russeau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:19:58 -0500
>
> Hello everyone!
>
> I have recently been informed that we will be using
> FileMaker Pro on our
> web server to gather content collected from online forms.
>
> Is anyone else using this product? and if so, can you
> recommend a good book
> (or books) or training class that I could take to become
> familiar on how
> this product works?
>
> Also, if you are using it, how well it is working out for
> you? and would
> you recommend using something different?
>
> We were using FormMail to submit the data from web-based
> forms. However,
> they want to have this data stored into a database so it
> can be sorted,
> compiled, analyzed, an other data recorded with it. It
> was decided (above
> me) to use FileMaker Pro.
>
> Thanks for any input!
>
> Janet
>

> You are currently subscribed to wdvltalk as:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
%%email.unsub%%