OK, there was mourning going on earlier today over the lack of beginners. So
here's a beginner question. How in the world do I get rid of the margins
between frames? <frame src="menu.html" frameborder="0"> eliminates the 3D
frame effect but leaves the space. I'm sure I've had frames that touch each
other in the past. Does anyone remember how this is done?

TIA

Perry Gerenday

www.klugelab.com

www.webinitiative.net