Jac,

Somehow the orange works for me, too...wasn't sure about it at first
with the others' comments, but...it's Irish.  :-)  It was enough to give
me the itch to go to the rally.

Since I'm an editor at heart, here's a few minor details:

Accommodations page: "Articulated Truck" is misspelled (left column).

Entry form: "read the following carefully:-" <-- might want to delete
the dash.

Entry form, point 7: "Any exhibits after this willl <-- "will" is
misspelled.

Entry form, point 12: "Childern" <-- "children" is misspelled

Entry form, point 12: might want to say "Children under 16 years of age
are forbidden to drive at any time."  If you say "at all times", someone
might interpret that to allow "perhaps some of the time".  :-)

What's "stackmaking"?

Tim
Tim Furry
Web Developer