Steve Miller wrote:
> Stephen,
>
> Thanks for the fast response and good idea! I have heard of using
> pgpmail.pl, but I assume this requires the client to have a pgp client
> installed and the public key somewhere. I just don't know much about
> it.
>

> steve

No Problem Steve,

Here's what howstuffworks.com had to say about pgp encryption:

"The sending computer encrypts the document with a symmetric key, then encrypts the
symmetric key with the public key of the receiving computer. The receiving computer
uses its private key to decode the symmetric key. It then uses the symmetric key to
decode the document."

It looks to me like the client would need some special software...

hth,
Stephen Caudill