Just at a glance, you have your main layout table set to 906px wide.
Looks like you'd have to change the layout.  I noted you're using
dreamweaver for an IDE and static HTML pages, did you set up a DW
template?  or are you looking at having to change every page?
I just looked at some of the interior pages and apparently you are not
using any kind of standard template.  I don't see any way around hand
editing every page.  You might want to look really closely at the
methodology with which you are developing your pages and see if you can
come up with some ways to make your life easier.

a few suggestions you might look into:
-using server side includes
-some sort of server scripting
-try not to use nested tables
-read the specs for xhtml and live by them

I hope this helps some,
Stephen Caudill