Hello,

I'm wondering if you can recommend any resources that discuss writing secure
code and how to put the best methods in place to prevent hackers.

I'm particularly looking at resources from the web coding perspective, not
securing a server.

Or, what things to you do to 'block' hackers.

Thanks
Tim Burgan