I think that the page is looking for the HTTP_REFERER header and doesn't
find it.
You won't get an HTTP_REFERER when you open the browser and type the address
directly. You'll get one though if you clicked a link to get there or a form
did or by some other means like redirection.

Basically the page os looking for that header and is not finding it and is
thus telling you that you can't go further.

Check the spelling, HTTP_REFE*R*ER and not HTTP_REFE*RR*ER and if you are
using this to check wether a form was submitted or not it may be better to
use the CONTENT_LENGTH header.

HTH

Paul