No Eddie, NO VIRUS, no, no, no. :-o

Jan
---

Eddie Castelli wrote:
Hallo Jan,

Jan, this is the first time I hear about it. Do I get you right? The
files I mentioned at http://www.EddieCastelli.com/pub/dev/hp_dev/ are
Virus infected? This I hardly can imagine.

If so I like to ask others if they could check on this and let me
know. Many thanks.

OMIF - OMCF

What does this mean?

BTW - my Provider has difficulties to manage my eMail Server. I didn't receive eMail since Wed. 9 PM.

--
http://www.jdvisions.com
Web Development and Design